Sunday, January 25, 2009

You are Banned...

Okay, it all started with me saying, Eric you are banned from Looking at puppies online.. But the banning has become worse. We have a list of what Eric bans me from and what I ban him from, and Yes we take it seriously..

Lets start with me, and what I am banned with:
Renting movies of any sort
Once again Eric reminds me this includes redbox, blockbuster, hollywood..etc
Drinking half a pop and leaving it..
Honey (forever)
banned from having my david archuletta cd poster by the bed.

Now lets start with Eric's Banned list:
No looking on ksl classified under any dogs, cats, rats, livestock etc
no youtubing puppies of any kind
hes almost banned from animal planet, but i just can't do it
Spooning the peanut butter
no opening the window to sleep when its 3 degrees

well thats our banning list so far, its not forever, except the honey one, which is understandable.. As I am writing this I am sick, I think I will leave you with a message:

Be thankful you have your health.

No comments:

Followers

Just Eric and me

Just Eric and me