Happy fourth of July weekend extravaganza... Today was awesome! We went over to my parents house w/ the fam, for lunch, and to play in the pool. It was great, and Lese was in a wonderful mood. We got in the pool, and decided to play a game of badminton, which is not the best idea. It was guys against girls, and we ALSO got lese. We weren't very good, especially with me not having my glasses on, melinda treading water, and my mom not being able to figure out how to make contact with the birdie. Badminton started off with a bang, when brooks decided to flip the "birdie" when my mom asked where the "birdie" was... We all had great attitudes. I was blind as a bat, and nobody really believed me. I had a hard time making contact w/ the ball, but I did better when we got a bright orange birdie. After getting frustrated w/ my team complaining that I was on their team, I decided to put my glasses on, and that's when the game began. I was amazing...
When we got home, we noticed part of Dixie's paw (the padded part) was coming off. We were thinking that maybe they were a little dry or maybe she got a blister when she has been hiking. Eric was really concerned and worried for Dixie. Dixie seemed just fine, but Eric managed to Google, "dry paw remedies for dogs." That's when we went to Target to get some neosporin and a baby sock. When I walked in I went straight for the dollar aisle, because they sometimes have baby clothes... that's when I found some toddler socks that were "Hello Kitty" on them. It seemed even more hilarious to get them. Dixie got the "spa treatment" as Eric rubbed ointment on them, and put a sock over it. Needless to say, Dixie is totally lovin' the attention, and hopefully "heels" her feet. I did feel her pain since the Morris' tend to have "dry heels." Have a great fourth everyone!


1 comment:
I love the Hello Kitty sock! I'm sure Dix loves it too. Hope her little paw has pause to heel.
Badmintion should be called Goodmintion, cuz thats what it is...Good! What a fun day! Things really turned around when you put your glasses on! Just like Mr. Magoo!
Post a Comment