Sunday, March 7, 2010

No Wonderland for Alice

I am so glad that yesterday is over with, Let me explain... I came home from work and reading a book in bed. Eric was brushing his teeth, when he noticed water was dripping on him. Come to find out, that we have a leak in our ceiling from the old lady above us. It must be her toilet or something, she always has it running. Which I pretend is a waterfall before going to bed. It is really soothing to listen to it... After that, I have had tickets to Alice in wonderland, at the 10:00 pm show IMAX that I got online.

We went to go see the movie, and as we are walking into the theater our "assign" seats are taken up. We looked at our ticket, and I got the 11:55 pm movie! So we returned them, a long story short, we didn't see the movie at jordan commons. So we went to Union Heights (by our house). Eric gave me gift certificate for the movie that he got from his boss. As I was paying the cashier she said with a snubby voice, " These are for Jordan Commons, we are a Century theater." OH, I am sorry that my husband does not know the difference. I told the cashier that I wanted the 11:00 Show. As we are waiting to get our tickets ripped, the guy who was ripping the tickets said to Eric (as he is holding his mint icecream that he got at Jordan Commons), " You need to finish that outside."...

This is where I almost went crazy, Eric replied, " Oh i just got it at your other movie theater Jordan Commons." Oh I was so embarrassed, I even told him after out certificate fiasco that they were different "brands" of theaters. Oh I am so glad that Saturday is over with! As we got to the movie theater, We noticed that the time was at 10:00, and the lady gave me the wrong tickets, because it was 10:30... We had to go return them, they meant the movie time was at 11:00 am in the morning.. arg!
I have to go to the DMV tomorrow, so maybe Saturday won't be that bad!

2 comments:

M J said...

Thats pretty dang funny bean. That's why you just shouldnt go to movies. Plus, you might get lice!

coopsmom said...

No movie is worth the hassel. And I can only imagine how much that mint ice cream cost at the theatre. You know how I hate pay those prices. "If I had a gazillion dollars..."

Followers

Just Eric and me

Just Eric and me