Yesterday, I had heartburn really hard, and I couldn't figure out why, then it hit me... THE ORANGES. I had to google, "Oranges" and "heartburn" in the search engine, and apparently a lot of people feel my pain...Literally. I dont think many people understand, how good those "Chilean Oranges" are! They are so sweet, and so easy to peel.
Dr. Teynor once told me the definition of normal..., that its not normal, when it gets in the way of living... Well it has gotten in the way, for sure. I have had really bad heartburn for days, and tums aren't working!
i know i need to change my diet, I just need to cut back on the oranges. Today was an all time low though... I had my third orange while on break at work, and I noticed a fruit fly that wouldn't leave me alone, after I ate it. That's when I knew, I need to stop. Stupid fruit fly...
I had to do this comic just for Marne'... this is funny, because they only live for a day... LOVE IT

5 comments:
How 'bout you try Clemintines? They are tasty and easy to peel. You could have quit a few of them, and they would equal one orange. Just a friendly mom suggestion...
Be grateful your oranges aren't Dunford donuts. That wouldn't be good! Stick with the oranges, it could be much worse.
YES!! Fresh Market had delicious oranges. We even splurged and bought the white bag of them! I don't love them quite as much as Russ. Dad would say "Oranges are hard on your stomach, try a banana." They make my stomach hurt, but hey, I'm with Ter--it could be worse. My current addiction . . .chocolate covered cinnamon bears. DUMB!
I LOVE the picture. I'm glad someone can think of something to blog about. My life if sooooo dull right now!
Does anyone remember slicing up oranges and putting powdered sugar on them? We had that all the time growing up. That is the only way I can eat oranges, unless it's in juice form, but in moderation. Why have a fruit that no one can eat because of the acidity?! Cross-breed it with an apple or something for crying out loud!
What is it with mom and cross-breeding?? First, Morkies, then apple-pears, now OPPLES??! Strange/
Post a Comment