I think I am going crazy! Let me share a story with you all... Tonight I was watching the bachelor, final rose. Now what a stupid show, I know who he is going to pick, but yet I could not look away.
While I was watching the show, Eric decided to start up some laundry. I looked closer at what he was doing, and noticed the detergent he was putting in the washer was the same detergent that I was putting in the dishwasher. He then informed me that it was IN FACT laundry detergent. He then got the bag, that read, "TIDE". I have been putting in TIDE laundry detergent in our dish washer. It then made sense to Eric that was the reason the dishes had a "white film" on the glasses. He said he had no idea what that was, and he had to re-wash the dishes...
Now, I know that apparently I was mistaken... but we were using cascade that looked the exact same tablet that dissolves. I felt like I was going crazy... Tonight has been crazy, Lese beat the whole family in bowling... including Terr. She is quite good at bowling, but nothing really surprises me about Lese. Well everyone Have a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Whoa Bean. . .what do ya say to something like this? Rough night. And really, Tide vs. Cascade--maybe Eric should stick to doing laundry AND dishes!! Hey--that could work!
Lins, if I recall you had the top score of 15l or more...the bachelor was so dumb! And why did they ask stupid Jake to be on DWTS and not cute Tenley (who by the way dances)I don't know if I can watch any more air time with Jake the Fake...hummmm, that phrase sounds really familiar. Good luck with the detergent drama. It really isn't that hard.
Post a Comment